- 2 C water
- 4 Individual-size green tea bags
- 12 oz. frozen organic juice concentrated such as cranberry-raspberry or blackberry
- 1 bottle of club soda or sparkling water
- 1/4 c fresh berries or lemon wedge to garnish.
- Bring 2 cups water to boiling.
- Steep 4 green tea bags in boiling water according to tea package directions.
- Remove and discard tea bags.
- Stir frozen juice concentrate into tea mixture.
- Cover and chill mixture until serving time.
- To serve, fill a tall ice filled glass 1/4 full with the tea mixture..
- Top with chilled sparkling water or club soda.
- Garnish with a few fresh berries and lemon wedge.
Makes 6-8 servings