- 2-3 handfuls organic washed, dried spinach
- 1/2 chopped pear with peel
- 1 chopped apple with peel
- 1/2 c water
- 2 cups ice
- Place spinach, water, pear & apple in a blender or food processor.
- Blend well 2-3 minutes.
- Add in ice and blend 3-5 minutes until mixed well.
- Serve immediately.
- Makes 2-3 servings.
* can add 4-8 ounces of club soda or mineral water.
OPTIONS: You can add any fruit that you want. I like to substitute 3/4 cup frozen strawberries and mangos for the apple and pear. Anyway you mix it, you can’t go wrong!!!