These are quick and easy summer treats that you can take on the go!
- 1 c pecans
- 1 c sliced almonds
- 1/c walnuts
- 1 Almond meal
- 1 c unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 c almond butter
- 1/2 c coconut oil
- Vanilla raisins
- Nuts onto pan and lightly toast and sprinkle coconut on top
- Microwave or gently heat on the stove coconut oil and almond butter. Stir until mixed well.
- Add 2 tsp vanilla and 2 tbs honey after heating.
- Add roasted nuts into food processor for chopping.
- Fold in almond meal and nut mixture into creamy coconut mixture.
- Fold in some dehydrated fruits, raisins, cranberries
- Place mixture into a tuperware contained and place into freezer for 20 minutes.
- Cut into squares using a knife or spatula.
- Individually wrap in plastic wrap.
- Store into fridge.
These are all natural and high in good fats to keep you full and add extra calories to your diet. Great for big workout days!
If you are tying to lose weight then use the bars moderately.