These are great healthy snack that were gluten free, grain free and dairy free!
- 2 bananas smashed
- 1/3 C coconut flour
- 3/4 cup almond butter
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 apple, finely diced
- 1/3 cup coconut milk
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Preheat the over to 340F.
- In a medium bowl, smash the bananas.
- Add coconut flour, almond butter and baking soda and mix well.
- Cut apple into small pieces.
- Add apple , cinnamon and coconut milk to the bowl and mix well.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Spoon on a heaping tablespoon of cookie mix placing 2 inches apart.
- Bake 25 minutes and enjoy!!