Super great meal that the whole family will enjoy. This is a single serving so just multiply to your family size.
- 6 oz Halibut
- 3/4 cup Raw green snap beans
- 3/4 cup Boiled carrots
- 3/4 tsp Extra-virgin olive oil (Amore)
- 1 1/2 tbsp Slivered raw almonds
- 1 cup Strawberries
Preheat grill or nonstick pan.
Season fish with desired spices and grill approximately 5 minutes per side or until fish flakes easily with fork.
Serve with steamed or boiled green beans and carrots drizzled with olive oil and slivered almonds. Enjoy fruit for dessert.
Approx. Calories : 300
43.9% Carbohydrates (33.03g)
24.7% Protein (18.61g)
- 1/4 cup Oats
- 1/2 tbsp Water
- 1 1/2 tsp Flaxseed oil
- 1/4 cup Apple sauce, unsweetened
- 1 tbsp Truestar Protein Powder (truestar.com/drheather)
- 1/2 cup Water
- If you are gluten sensitive be sure to buy’ gluten free oats’ for this recipe.
Mix oats, cinnamon and protein powder together.
Boil the water and add to the dry mixture. As it thickens up add the apple sauce to make it the desired consistency.
Approx. Calories : 100
22.5% Carbohydrates (11.87g)
11.8% Protein (6.21g)
65.7% Fat (15.38g)
- 3-4 stalk(s) Celery stalk
- 2 tbsp Sunflower seed butter
- Fill celery sticks with sunflower seed butter and enjoy as a quick and easy snack.
*Please note that any other nut or seed butter can be used in replacement of sunflower seed butter.*
Approximately 400 calories.
- 3 cup Raw spinach
- 1/2 cup Sliced raw onion
- 1/2 tsp Extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp Progresso balsamic vinegar
- 2 large Omega-3 egg
- 1 oz Nonfat cheddar cheese or rice cheese ( optional)
- 1 tbsp Dry roasted pine nuts or walnuts
- 1 medium Mandarin oranges (medium)
- Mix spinach, onions, oil, vinegar, salt and pepper to taste in a bowl.
- Top with slices of boiled egg, shredded cheese and nuts.
- Enjoy with a side of fruit.
Approximately 400 calories.
- 4 oz Roasted skinless chicken breast
- 1/4 cup Chopped carrots
- 1/4 cup Chopped raw green pepper
- 1/4 cup Chopped raw sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup Diced celery
- 1 onion(s) Raw spring onion
- 1 tbsp Chopped parsley
- 1 1/2 tsp Mustard (Featherweight)
- 2 tsp Mayonnaise (Bennett’s)
- 1 tsp Lowfat plain yogurt (Greek or goat)
- 2 cup Romaine lettuce
- 2 1/2 slice(s) Wasa gluten-free and wheat-free corn crisp bread (Wasa)
- Combine diced chicken with all vegetables in a bowl.
- Combine mustard, mayonnaise and yogurt in another bowl for dressing.
- Coat chicken and vegetables with dressing and scoop onto lettuce.
- Serve with crispbread.
Approximately 400 calories. Make it your family favorite:)
- 1/2 tsp Olive oil (Amore)
- 5 oz Lean ground turkey (Turkey Store)
1/3 cup Chopped raw green pepper
1/3 cup Chopped raw sweet red pepper
1/4 cup Chopped onion
1/2 tsp Minced garlic
1/4 cup Canned black beans (Joan of Arc)
1/4 cup Organic mild or medium salsa (Muir Glen)
3 cup Leaf lettuce (Dole)
1 oz Shredded lowfat cheddar or Colby cheese or Rice cheese (optional)
- Heat oil over medium-high heat in a nonstick skillet.
- Sauté all veggies with garlic, a dash of cayenne pepper, 1/4 tbsp dried basil and garlic.
- Add turkey and cook until it browns. Drain thoroughly. Add salsa and black beans and warm through.
- Add salt, pepper and hot sauce, if desired.
- Serve over mixed green salad. (Optinal) Top with shredded cheese.